You can return unused and originally packaged products to us within a period of 30 days after your order and get your money back. For a return, please register your package in our returns portal:
Please note the following important points:
- You would have to pay the shipping costs to us, Unfortunately, as a startup, we do not yet have the resources to bear all shipping costs.
- If you send back to us from AT or DE, a package label will be generated automatically when registering the return (Post or DHL). The return package costs of €4.50 will then be deducted from the refund of the purchase price. Unfortunately, we cannot create a label for returns from the rest of the EU, Switzerland or Great Britain. You must therefore send the package back to us yourself.
- For returns from non-EU countries: Please mark the package clearly as a return and enclose the original invoice. In this way it can be avoided that additional duties and import sales taxes are charged.
- Returns from Switzerland: Please always fill out an export declaration (depending on the standards of the respective shipping service provider) and make the package clearly visible as a return mark. Here you can find more information about the process for returns from Switzerland .
- Returns from Great Britain (UK): Please always fill out an export declaration (depending on the standards of the respective shipping service provider) and the package clearly visible as a return mark. You can find more information about the process here Returns from the UK .
- For the return, the products must not have been used outdoors and in the case of ski goggles, the protective film (anti-fog) must still be on the inner glass.
As soon as we receive the goods, you will receive your money back within 14 days. You can find all the details again here: nakedoptics.net/widerrufsrecht
If the product has already arrived damaged or has been sent incorrectly due to a system error, we will of course assume the costs.